Each year, Psych Congress Elevate offers a limited number of complimentary scholarships to students, residents, or fellows in mental healthcare eager to take on new challenges in diagnosis and treatment, and be at the forefront of their field. The 2023 Scholarship Program includes:
- Complimentary registration to Psych Congress Elevate 2023 in Las Vegas
- Complimentary travel and hotel accommodations during the designated meeting dates (June 1-4, 2023)
- Intimate networking opportunities with colleagues and some of the nation's leading minds in psychiatry
- Dedicated feature on the Psych Congress Elevate website and at the live event in Las Vegas
- Designation as an Elevate Ambassador* with assigned responsibilities, including:
- Monitoring session rooms
- Directing attendees around the convention center
- Answering questions from attendees
- Assisting in setting up/distributing session materials
*More information on roles and responsibilities to follow for selected scholars.
The application is now closed. Applicants will be notified by their selection by or on March 15.
- Prospective scholars must complete the 2023 Scholarship Application (launching February 1, 2023) in full in order to be considered.
- Scholarship recipients are required to attend the entire conference, including all sessions/events.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a student, resident, or fellow in an accredited program as of June 2023.